Rule 1: post the rules Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked. Rule 3: write 11 new ones Rule 4: tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule 5: actually tell them you tagged them
1. When did you join tumblr? Three years ago! Wow, that’s a long time. I followed my jezebel favorites over here. And looking at my early posts, wow, my life used to be very different.
2. If money was no object, where would you move to? Oooh, this is a hard one and the answer depends on like on my brain situation and confidence and patience with this city. Either the southern Mexican Pacific coast, London, Los Angeles (when I feel destined for writing greatness) or (sorry to be lame) a bigger house right here in Portland.
3. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, the outdoors from March - June. :(
4. If you went to a desert island for 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take? Otis Redding Sings Soul. It’s got songs for crooning and songs for dancing. I’d need a variety of moods on a desert island, depending on what me and my volleyball were up to that day.
5. What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten? Chicken hearts, although I don’t think those are that unusual in many places. When I was in Ecuador the specialty food was cuy, i.e. roasted guinea pigs, but I couldn’t bring myself to try them. They were still cute on the rotisserie.
6. What’s the best job you’ve ever had? Obnoxious answer alert: I’ve pretty much liked all of my jobs. I’ve been really lucky.
7. What’s your least favorite season? Winter! Fuck you, winter. I can hang with the rain, I just hate that it’s dark all the time.
8. Cake or Pie? PIE. HOT FRUIT 4 LYFE.
9. Earliest moment in your life you can remember? I remember “helping” my dad tile a bathroom floor. I was maybe 3. I developed my love of remodeling at a very young age.
10. Do you like tacos? I feel the same way about tacos that I do about oxygen/kittens/wine, i.e. I would die without them.
11. Are you wearing pants right now? If so, why? NOPE. TIGHTS! They are fleece-lined and not dissimilar to footie pajamas.
I am going to skip rules 3 and 4 and 5 for right now but I’ll come back to this in a little bit! I need to think of some DOOZIES.
Hand to god, the only reason I don’t post a fuck-ton of selfies is because I suck at taking them. I always look like the dumpy girl from A League of Their Own. I’m photogenic in pictures that other people take. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Anyway, if you think perhaps I’m not super vain because I don’t post a bunch of selfies, you’re wrong. I’m very vain, I just can’t figure out this simple task.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, let’s be instagram pals? I’m elinorjo over there, too.